law is the law of Islam. The Sharia (also spelled 'Shariah') is
the Quran, the actions and words of
Muhammad, and the collective reasoning and deductions of
As a legal system, Islam's Sharia law covers a wide range of subjects. The
stipulations of Sharia law, however, are unlike those of any other legal system in the world.
According to the Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to
Allah - i.e.,
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• For the full list and how Sharia is penetrating
Canada, Europe, UK
and other Western democracies in five carefully planned steps, see
Spread of Islam
and how to Stop
BillionBibles.org ©2014. All Rights Reserved.