law is the law of Islam. Sharia (also spelled 'Shariah') is based on
the Quran, the actions and the other words of Muhammad, and the collective reasoning and deductions of Muslim imams.
Like other legal systems, Islam's Sharia law covers a wide range of topics. The
specifics of the Sharia law, however, are unlike any other legal system in the world.
According to Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife, but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be halal.
• Muslims should engage in taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on.
Sharia is the national law of Saudi Arabia but has been seeping into
America as Islam expands, led by
the Muslim Brotherhood movement.
BillionBibles.org ©2013. All Rights Reserved.