Muslim Brotherhood Project
Muslim Brotherhood Project Exposed
Muslim Brotherhood Project
Below is the Muslim Brotherhood's 1982 manifesto titled "The Project", apparently penned by Sa'id Ramadan, the brother-in-law of Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Project was distributed to Muslim Brotherhood members around the world who were ordered to strictly guard The Project's content from outsiders. They did so until a copy of The Project was discovered during a Swiss police raid of a senior Muslim Brotherhood financier's home in Switzerland in November 2001.
"The Project" outlined the Muslim Brotherhood's 25 strategies to subjugate the world under Islam (elements of particular intrigue are in boldface and italicized):
1. Network and coordinate actions between like-minded Islamists organizations;
2. Avoid open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the
3. Infiltrate and take over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim
4. Use deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn't
5. Avoid social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the
6. Conduct surveillance, obtain data, and establish collection and data storage capabilities;
into place a watchdog system for monitoring
8. Cultivate an Islamist intellectual community,
9. Develop a comprehensive 100-year plan to
10. Balance international objectives with local
11. Build extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
12. Involve ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in
13. Instrumentally use existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put
14. Draft Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
15. Avoid conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of
16. Institute alliances with Western "progressive" organizations that share similar goals;
17. Create autonomous "security forces" to protect Muslims in the West;
18. Inflame violence and keep Muslims living in the West "in a Jihad frame of mind";
19. Support Jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda,
20. Make the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
21. Adopt the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a
22. Instigate a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and reject
23. Actively create Jihad terror cells within Palestine;
24. Link the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
25. Collect sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support Jihad around the world.
BillionBibles.org ©2013. All Rights Reserved.